The Job Interview...
I went on an interview for a job today and when the boss asked what I wanted for compensation I replied:
1. First, I would like 25% commission on everything I sell and up to an 11% additional commission, if I do well.
2. I expect to receive a cash & product bonus for meeting goals within my first 90 days and the opportunity to earn my sales kit for free.
3. I would also like the opportunity to earn additional override commission every month based on my sales.
4. I expect you to provide me with the very best website and free online training, plus leadership training-perhaps on a Caribbean cruise to Mexico!
5. If I bring in and train any new sales people, I think I deserve a percentage of their sales. If they do well when they start, I expect that you reward us both with free product and cash bonuses.
6. I would like the opportunity to rapidly advance within the company.
7. When I do well, I expect LOTS of praise and recognition, plus free products, special awards, fabulous trips and even cash bonuses!
8. I would like my friends and family to work here also.
9. By the way, I need to set my own schedule and work only when it suits me and my family.
So ... when can I start?
After the owner recovered from shock, he ROARED with laughter, "Lady, you can't be serious! You're dreamin'! You'll never find an opportunity like that, ANYWHERE! And if you do ... come back and get me cuz' I want to work with you!"
What I do, truly IS A DREAM JOB! I ♥ GOLD CANYON!!
All of this IS happening to me and I had ZERO experience in sales or marketing! I love to share the Gold Canyon opportunity. It can happen for you, too! What are you waiting for?
~Namaste~ ~Carpe Diem~